Process Analyzer Sampling System (PASS) Subsystem Training
Learn How to Design Subsystems for Your Process Analyzer Sampling Systems
- Understand complex system subassemblies and build them into a complete, optimized sampling system
- Sharpen your sampling system design skills
What You’ll Learn
- How to design five subsystems common to all sampling systems:
- Sample extraction
- Field preconditioning
- Sample conditioning
- Calibration switching
- Sample disposal
- How to assemble these subsystems into complete system designs or use them as analytical tools to assess and improve in-service systems
- How to troubleshoot problem designs in the field or on the drawing board
Course content is derived from Industrial Sampling Systems, a technical reference book authored by industry expert and consultant Tony Waters.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced sampling system engineers, design engineers, integrators, highly trained technicians and industry professionals with a working knowledge of principles related to sampling system design and troubleshooting
- This course provides a deep exploration of subsystem components and builds on Swagelok’s Process Analyzer Sampling System (PASS) Training; however, the PASS Training course is not a prerequisite
Register now for one of our scheduled programs by submitting a completed registration form. Or email email@example.com to request private training at your site. Your authorized sales and service center will follow up with full details.
|March 30 - April 6, 2020||Moscow, Russia||March 16, 2020|
|November 9 -13, 2020||Waddinxveen, Netherlands||October 27, 2020|
Course instructors are experts at designing, installing and maintaining sampling systems and include:
- Tony Waters, Industry Expert and Consultant: Tony Waters brings over 45 years of experience with process analyzers and sampling systems to his numerous training programs, which have been presented in many countries. He has also founded three companies and has worked in engineering and marketing roles for an analyzer manufacturer, end-user and a systems integrator. Mr. Waters holds a bachelor’s degree in systems engineering from The Open University, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.
- Phil Harris, Industry Expert and Consultant: In his over 30 years in industry and academia, Phil Harris has provided expert insight and analysis for a variety of applications. He is the author of many papers on analyzer systems and routinely presents at industry conferences and technical seminars. With extensive experience in research, development and project management, Mr. Harris has supported many industries, including nuclear energy, oil refining and alternative fuels. He earned both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Manitoba.
Watch a customer success story:
Learn why Scientific Production Association Vympel (SPA Vympel) trusts the quality of Swagelok products and the expertise imparted through field engineering services and Process Analyzer Sampling System (PASS) training.