Swagelok pressure transducers provide accurate electronic pressure monitoring for industrial applications. Offered in a wide range of pressure ranges, process connections, electrical connectors, and output signals to support a wide range of customer requirements.
Industrial Pressure Transducers — S Model (Standard Industrial) and E Model (Explosion Proof)
All models feature stainless steel construction. A wide variety of pressure ranges, process connections, electrical connectors, output signals, and options enable configurations customized to meet system requirements.
- Thin film and piezoresistive sensor technology help provide repeatability, reliability, and stability.
- Available in flush diaphragm version for use with viscous fluids and slurries
- Accuracy 0.5 % of span limit point calibration (0.25 % of span best fit straight line)
- Broad selection of pressure ranges, engineering units in psi, bar, MPa, kg/cm2, and kPa.
- Pressure references of compound, gauge, or absolute
- Process connections; Swagelok tube adapter, NPT, RG, RJ, ISO7 taper
- Flush diaphragm: G1/2B EN or G1B EN
View and purchase our most widely used products.
Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.
Caution: Do not mix/interchange Swagelok two-ferrule tube-fitting end connection components (or other products not governed by industrial design standards) with those of other manufacturers.