Moving your career forward
There’s no substitute for experience. And at Swagelok, we value proven talents and abilities. After all, running our business well takes a diverse group of individuals who have expertise in many disciplines.
Consider continuing your career with us if you thrive on challenges, enjoy collaboration and want to advance your knowledge and experience. Here’s more on what we offer experienced individuals:
Based in Solon, Ohio, our business operations require a wide range of professions, including:
- Engineering – Because we’re about reliability, safety and innovation, hundreds of engineers call Swagelok home and we hold more than 200 active patents.
- Finance – Our financial professionals provide leadership, business partnership and technical expertise in multiple specialty areas.
- Human resources – Attracting the best talent, ensuring associate engagement and developing our associates are the key responsibilities of our personnel team.
- Customer service and supply chain – This team focuses on providing customers the availability, delivery reliability and responsiveness they expect from Swagelok.
- Information services – The IS team supports Swagelok by ensuring operational excellence in process and systems across the entire organization.
- Distributor support – Our unique business model puts local inventory close to the customer and we heavily support our distributorships to ensure ongoing success.
- Marketing – Promoting our business and driving sales are the main focuses for our marketing associates.
- Communications – Our external team works to build our brand and grow sales while our internal team helps various departments ensure associate engagement.
- Operations – Many of our products start with bar stock made to our own specifications, then in our own manufacturing plants, we forge, machine, electropolish, weld, assemble and test our products.
- Continuous improvement – This team enhances customer value and satisfaction by creating and deploying a preventative quality culture within our organization.
Swagelok’s experienced manufacturing associates work in various plants around Northeast Ohio, including the cities of Solon, Highland Heights and Strongsville. Skilled positions include:
- Other manufacturing roles
Swagelok is committed to professional development.
Our training and development opportunities include competency-based courses and technical training, so you can build an even better you going forward. Each associate creates a personal development plan. Managers review the plans regularly and help associates find opportunities to broaden skills and advance their careers. For emerging leaders, we have leadership development programs and one-on-one professional coaching.
Safety and Cleanliness Make a Positive Difference
At each Swagelok manufacturing location, safety and tidiness are priorities…
- We provide associates with appropriate protective gear and laundered uniforms.
- Site coordinators ensure clean air quality.
- Machine safety is checked regularly.
- Cleaning and straightening work stations is a daily routine.
Associates are urged to continually suggest ways to work safer and improve work methods.
- In fact, their safety awareness and sound work habits have kept injury rates at Swagelok significantly lower than the industry average. Our goal is zero injuries.